Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

PROBLEM WITH A BOSE SOUNDSPORT!

HELLO FRIENDS of Bose, I have a problem with my Bose Soudsport headphones. The problem is that I have lost the internal power button (the one that goes below the rubber button). I need to know if you can provide me with your spare part or some specific description to be able to purchase it on your own. I appreciate your attention, Bose is the best in sound and I really want to continue using them 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: PROBLEM WITH A BOSE SOUNDSPORT!

Hello Twistedgun, 

Sorry that you're experiencing issues with the casing of your SoundSport headphones. 

As the community is a place of troubleshooting, we are unable to assist you with any service options via this platform. I would suggest you reach out to your local support team for assistance with this. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. One of our agents here will be more than happy to get this resolved for you. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!