Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2020

PURCHASE NEW ITEM AND NO ANSWERS FROM BOSE

I'm a loyal customer of Bose and this time I'm extremely disappointed with the whole services and my following situation 

I purchase the new Bose Sport Earbuds, they were supposed to ship on the 29th and so far today 10-1 I havent received any emails confirming the shipping , what it really upsets me is that I have 2 days in a raw calling their customer service number and I spend a minimum of 45 minutes for someone to answer and then to hang up the phone on me (TWICE ). 

I feel that I'm calling a cheapy company very unprofessional and of course I have no idea where my order is. 

- Edited by a moderator

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: PURCHASE NEW ITEM AND NO ANSWERS FROM BOSE

Hello GioMiami, 

I am truly sorry for your frustrations. Unfortunately, this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!