Highlighted
rmjhaugh
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 4, 2019

Pairing 2 'Odd' earbuds

Not sure if this is something that has been asked before but I couldn't anything similar so apologies if so. I'm not all there with the terminology so again sorry if it's not clear.

So I have a Cradle with a left earbud and a solo Right earbud from another set (I lost the original right and had to get a replacement) and obviously they're not talking to each other. Is there anyway I can reset the software with the buds in the cradle so that it thinks they're all on the same frequency?

Sorry again, I'm sure this doesn't make any sense but I'm not sure how else to phrase it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pairing 2 'Odd' earbuds

Author Accepted Answer selected by rmjhaugh

Hi rmjhaugh, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you lost one of your SoundSport Free headphones and would love to provide you with some information on this. 

I can confirm that you are not able to use a mix and match/odd set of SoundSport Free headphones by paring two odds together as the headphones are not programmed to work this way. So this isn't something that you will be able to do. I hope this clears this up for you and if you have any other questions regarding your headphones please don't hesitate to post again on this thread. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pairing 2 'Odd' earbuds

Author Accepted Answer selected by rmjhaugh

Hi rmjhaugh, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you lost one of your SoundSport Free headphones and would love to provide you with some information on this. 

I can confirm that you are not able to use a mix and match/odd set of SoundSport Free headphones by paring two odds together as the headphones are not programmed to work this way. So this isn't something that you will be able to do. I hope this clears this up for you and if you have any other questions regarding your headphones please don't hesitate to post again on this thread. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support