Highlighted
Drzarkov
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

Pairing

I want to use the Soundsport FRee on my Kindle and on my iPhone 7.  Do I have to shutdown the Bluetooth on one device while I am listening to the other device or am I able to pair both Kindle and iPhone and just go from one to the other without having to turn one Bluetooth off so the other item can play?  I hope this is understandable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pairing

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Drzarkov,

Thank you so much for confirming that. 

The SoundSport Free wireless headphones do not support multiple connections at one time. It will remember the last 7 paired devices but you will have to establish the connection every time you want to connect. 

Here's a great thread that talks about this here: Soundsport Free - no connection to 2 devices at the same time

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello Drzarkov,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I would be more than happy to help you with this issue, could you please tell me what headphones you are using? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Drzarkov
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

The Bose Soundsport Free

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Drzarkov,

Thank you so much for confirming that. 

The SoundSport Free wireless headphones do not support multiple connections at one time. It will remember the last 7 paired devices but you will have to establish the connection every time you want to connect. 

Here's a great thread that talks about this here: Soundsport Free - no connection to 2 devices at the same time

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

View solution in original post