Person on Other End Hears Buzz During Call

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Person on Other End Hears Buzz During Call

Has anyone else experienced this? When I call someone and I'm using my soundsport frees, the person I'm calling hears a buzzing sound. I'm really hoping the microphone on my soundsports aren't at fault cause I've only had these earphones for a month. I'm using a oneplus 6t and have the latest firmware. Thanks!
3 REPLIES

Re: Person on Other End Hears Buzz During Call

Hi Rlabisjr,

Thank you for posting.  I am sorry to hear about that. Could I ask a few questions to assist?

• Have you tried the headphones temporarily on another mobile device for troubleshooting? 
  • Could you try clearing and re pairing the Bluetooth pairing list to see if that helps?

To clear the pairing list:

• Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to connect.

Please come back and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Hi Tony!

I just tried out both of your suggestions but unfortunately the receiving end of the phone call still makes the buzzing sound so I presume it's the microphone at fault. Since I've only had these for a month, is there a warranty on them? The soundsport wireless free.

Thank you so much, 

Rex

Hi Rlabisjr,

Thanks for responding. As long as your product was purchased from an authorized Bose reseller it is covered under a warranty. I would recommend contacting your local support team to get assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support