Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Problem with headphones cutting out

I have the Bose SoundSport wireless headphones and have had them since January.
They keep cutting out from Bluetooth even when my phone is next to me. I am not sure if this is a malfunctioning issue but please let me know what I can do.

I am based in the U.K.,

I appreciate your help with this matter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Problem with headphones cutting out

Author Accepted Answer selected by Leannarebaudo

Hi Leannarebaudo,

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to experience with your SoundSport Wireless, I'll be more than happy to assist you!

I would recommend that you clear the Bluetooth pairing list, you can do this by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds. Then delete the pairing on your source device. Once complete, try connecting like a brand new connection.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Problem with headphones cutting out

Author Accepted Answer selected by Leannarebaudo

Hi Leannarebaudo,

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to experience with your SoundSport Wireless, I'll be more than happy to assist you!

I would recommend that you clear the Bluetooth pairing list, you can do this by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds. Then delete the pairing on your source device. Once complete, try connecting like a brand new connection.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post