Vijaykurdiya24
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Product upgrade

Hi BOSE,

This is to write to you about the product problems i've been facing since the past 7- 8 months. 

I had purchased a Bose soundsport in April 2019 and it stopped working in 6 months. Since it was under warranty I got it replaced and also got a change in colour this year in the month of Jan. 2 months ago the microphone started giving issues. It would catch a lot of background noise and it became difficult to take calls with the ear phones. 

3 days back the left ear audio reduced. I've been maintaining them for a long time because I'm a good caretaker of electronic products. 

My headphones are still under warranty and this time i'd like to upgrade them. I have the box and all the items of the Headphones. I fear that if i get it replaced the same issue may come up in the future. To avoid this I have thought of upgrading em by paying the overheads. 

Here is my serial number - 073132P92072332AE.

Please let me know if I can upgrade it to some Bose Quiet comfort 35 wireless headphone by paying the overhead. Any other way suggested would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Kurdiya