pravi.iyer
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2020

QC 35 II earbuds - sound issues

Hi, 

I received my earphones on 12/13/2020 (purchased through Amazon). I experience sound distortions / disturbance regularly (phone calls as well as listening to songs). Not sure what the issue is (~90% charge; music sounds ) 

Bose product name: QC earbuds; Country: United States

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

Iphone 11 Lenovo Thinkpad - MS Windows 10 pro

Firmware Version: 1.2.7 dated Jan 12, 2021

Any troubleshooting steps you took: Wiped with a dry cloth 

3 REPLIES 3
Charlotte_G

Re: QC 35 II earbuds - sound issues

Hey @pravi.iyer, thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing some sound quality issues with your earbuds. To confirm, these are the QC Earbuds and not the QC35 II over-ear headphones? 

Could you let me know if this changes when you increase/decrease the level of noise-cancelling?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
pravi.iyer
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2020

Thanks for responding @Charlotte_G 

Yes, these are the QC earbuds. I have not noticed any difference with change in noise cancelation levels. 

Jeff_G

Thanks, Pravi! 

How would you describe the distortion sounds and disturbances? could you please provide some descriptions? 

Have you tried unpairing and established new connections? 

I'll look forward to your reply!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!