RatC
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2020

QC Earbuds Replacement Charing Case Ripoff!!!

Hi,

I have the new Quietcomfort earbuds which are great but the case was dropped and the lid has cracked in half. I am trying to find the replacement part but cannot find any mentions of it. How can I order a replacement?

4 REPLIES 4
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Replacement Quietcomfort Charing Case

Because it's so new, it's probably a spare part rather than an accessory.  You'll need to call your local Bose sales/support team directly as spare parts generally are not sold through resellers..  Try the contact us at the bottom of the page to find the phone number

RatC
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2020

Re: Replacement Quietcomfort Charing Case

Thanks for the reply. I did that and was advised the charging unit cannot be replaced as the headphones are paired to them. The only way to replace the charging case is to purchase a new set of headphones at a reduced cost through customer service which is almost 2/3 of the cost of the original headphones.

RJ Weathersby
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2020

Re: Replacement Quietcomfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds Replacement Charging Case

Where can I purchase the earbuds at 2/3 retail?  I’ve lost my charging case and need a replacement.

RatC
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2020

Re: Replacement Quietcomfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds Replacement Charging Case

If you call Bose customer service they will organise this. You need to send the earphones back and they will send a replacement