Nov 13, 2020

Re: QC Earbuds and Sport Earbuds: Red/White flashing “error”

The new earbuds fold 2 z

exbossfan007
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Got my QC Buds today. Spent 4 hours connecting, troubleshooting on a brand new product. What a disaster product by Bose. This would be my last one. 

This proposed solution does not work for me. Can you do better? 

What a poor experience from a premium brand on a premium experience. This is the best way to turn off a loyal customer like me.  I am returning the product.  I have spent more $ fixing it than the cost of the product. 

exbossfan007
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

I have the same issue. No fix mentioned online about this.

Puraulos
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2021

@exbossfan007, try to put just the right one inside the case. Does it flash quick red, and then flashes white/red?

If you put the Left one in your ear, and then put the Right in the case, do you hear "Battery low, please charge now"?

I have the same problem, just after 3 weeks and 1-2 hours of total use. 😞

Unix
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2021

Blinking red and white light

• My left ear QC wouldn't connect no sound in it and keeps flashing red and white lights. Please can anyone help. Thanks 
bakalyona
Participant
Registered since

Jan 29, 2021

Bose Sport Earbuds Left Headphone Blinking Red

Bose product name: Bose Sport Earbuds 

Firmware Version: Version 1.2.7

App Version: 4.2.4

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.): iPhone 11Pro Max

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: Left earbud started blinking red in the morning and wouldn't stop

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? On 29.01.2021. Yes it did work fine

Hi all, 

I literally purchased these earphones on 25.01.2021, so 5 days ago. All out of the sudden, today left earbud started blinking red and would't work again. I have tried everything: updating firmware, resetting, removing from the app - it doesn't help. On the app left headphone shows as if it's charging % isn't available. 

Customer service is not picking up the calls, so I am honestly at a loss with this. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

IMG_7492.jpg