Munamankeli
Participant
Registered since

Mar 23, 2021

Re: QC Earbuds and Sport Earbuds: Red/White flashing “error”

Not resolved.

Tried all your hints & tips plus firmware update, which did not work because the SW is already up to date. My Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds keep blinking red and white no matter what. 

Advise to potential buyers: do not purchase this product. It is comfy as no other and noise cancelling is best in class but SW is below par, i.e. the product won't work.

Marvin_B

Re: QC Earbuds and Sport Earbuds: Red/White flashing “error”

Hi Munamankeli.

Sorry that you are still having the issue after doing some troubleshooting.

i suggest that you send in the unit for service already. Depending on country/region, you can contact your local team using this LINK for assistance.

Hope that helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Berta128
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2021

QC Earbuds flashing red and white

QCNoise Cancelling Earbuds

USA

Apple iPhone X

Earbuds are flashing red and white, will not stop

Any time i try to use them, this occurs.  

These earbuds were working fine in the start of the week, then started doing this.  Nothing out of the norm happened.  

I tried plugging the case into my computer and updating, didn't work

I tried turning off bluetooth devices and holding down the bluetooth button to reset, didn't work.  Tried that both charging and not charging.  A few times they would stop flashing red and white for a minute then when I opened the case again, red and white again.  I feel I have tried everything listed for troubleshooting, any other ideas?