Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

QC NC Earbuds EXCEEDINGLY LOUD when connected to PC

I'm a huge fan of the QC30s and the QC35 II's, so I thought I'd give the new earbuds a try.

On my phone? Love them. They're great. 

Aside from the whole, only one connection at a time thing, which is a bit of a bummer after using the others in the line. I finally got them connected to my PC, but ran into a bit of an issue. When I try to make a call on teams or skype- or even listen to twitch streams, the volume MAXES OUT and it quite literally painful. I currently have my pc's volume set to 4 and it's still almost uncomfortably loud. The default plugs in at 100. Is there a fix in this? I assume it has something to do with ambient noise adjustment, but just because my mother is deaf and the tv is set to 65 I want my headphones set to 10000. that's what the noise cancelling is for. I'd rather not blow out my eardrums if I can help it.

1 REPLY 1

Re: QC NC Earbuds EXCEEDINGLY LOUD when connected to PC

Hey there @QClufe, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying using these earbuds with your phone! 

I'm sorry that the volume seems to be loud when using specific apps on your PC. I know that some apps have individual volume controls on PCs. If you click the volume icon in the bottom right of the screen. From here you should be able to see the different volume controls. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!