Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

Re: Bose Sport and Quiet Comfort Earbuds Firmware - 1.0.7 - September 29th, 2020

Yeah same problem. The volume is constantly being turned up to 100%. During constant playback it’s fine. But if I pause the music and then a notification comes in. The notification blasts in my ears. There’s a setting on the iPhone where you keep the alerts and notifications volume separate so they don’t get changed by the volume buttons. That’s how I have it set. And I’m constantly needing to go back and put it down to 50%. This volume adjustment never changed before with any other Bluetooth headset. But with these new Bose QC Earbuds it’s happening all the time. It’s getting to the point where I just won’t be able to use them anymore. It’s really starting to hurt my ears with these sudden blasts. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

Re: QC & Sport Earbuds keep increasing my iPhone volume by themselves

I just initiated my return of the Sport Earbuds.  It's a shame that Bose let the product go to market with this glaring issue that several users are experiencing.  So it's hard to imagine that Bose didn't know about this.  Even worse, the product is almost a month old and there have been no firmware patched attempting to address this issue.

I'm not waiting till after the return period is over to wonder if Bose will fix this issue constantly blasting my ear drums.  I hope no experiences hearing damage with these Earbuds.  A shame too, the sound quality is great.