QC20 Won't Turn On

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

QC20 Won't Turn On

I have a pair of QC20's that I've had for a couple years. They're one of my most prized possessions (they've helped me be able to focus when working like nothing else), and I've taken great care of them, but they just stopped turning on today. The green battery light comes on when I try to charge them, but the switch won't turn on. No light, and no noise cancelling. Any ideas of what to do?

2 REPLIES

Re: QC20 Won't Turn On

Hi friendlyhuman,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about that. If your switch doesn't seem like its engaging, I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G

Audible Advocate

Re: QC20 Won't Turn On

For reference for future QuietComfort 20 owners seeking answers. I called support and Bose only stands behind the headphones for a 1 year warranty. They wanted $200 to replace them. Smiley Sad

I could understand it if the problem was from normal use (e.g. something like the battery life was getting shorter, or there was a short in the cable), but I've babied these things and they just totally died for no reason. There's no way to know the next ones won't do the same. It's a shame to have such good engineering not backed by better support.