Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tr00tY
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2021

QC20 active EQ

Having experience with the QC20 now for half a year... I'd like to suggest the following regarding the active EQ...

Upfront i must say i like to play loud often and am a bass lover.

The bass, in quite some cases is overwhelming. The short lasting, punchy bass sounds are generally bearable.
But the more constantly lasting, wide, open, full bass sounds (if that makes any sense) are a little much.

Also, in mid-rang (i don't know exactly, where the center frequency lies, i guess roughly around 3500 Hz) is also somewhat over-emphasized.

The engineers would know where emphasis is placed.

Also, i haven't noticed recently, but i have noticed it on some occasions that turning the ANC and active EQ on gave a little loss in detail.

I do like the active EQ since, when it is turned off, the volume of the bass, is a little disappointing.

I, personally, would suggest to lower the emphasis on the bass by like 15% and the mid-range emphasis by 7%.

My two cents. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: QC20 active EQ

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tr00tY

Hey Tr00ty, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate the feedback on the QC20's. 

I'd love to forward this feedback onto the relevant teams for you. If you have any further suggestions please do let us know below. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: QC20 active EQ

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tr00tY

Hey Tr00ty, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate the feedback on the QC20's. 

I'd love to forward this feedback onto the relevant teams for you. If you have any further suggestions please do let us know below. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post