Highlighted

Re: QC30 Red Light and can't charge

Hello aestheticsoulnmind, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your QuietControl 30 headphones. 

If you have tried all the troubleshooting in this thread please contact your regions Bose product support team. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do not worry that you cannot access your product serial number. You can locate the 4-digit DOM code on the left ear tip. Remove the ear tip to see this number, this is located next to the 'L'. If you quote this to your local service team they will be able to look into you warranty status. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 26, 2020

I am also facing the same issue of red light and not charging. 

My product is out of warranty .

Is there any repair of this problem

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

QC-30 Keep Shutting themselves off... now not working at all.

My QC-30's suddenly started shutting themselves off after just a few minutes of use. I turn them on, the voice announces "Battery 100%," I start listening, and within 5 minutes, they shut off. Doesn't matter if they are paired to my phone, my computer, my Peloton... same thing happens. I have seen many other postings regarding this problem, and I have tried the "Power Reset" and all the other listed solutions, and none of them works. As of today, when I try plugging them into a charger, I just get a solid red light... The headphones are dead. I purchased these from a Bose airport kiosk less than 2 years ago, and an extended warranty was not even offered. I have used them gently and cared for them meticulously, and now they don't work. Supremely disappointing product from a company that I previously held in high regard. I'm hoping Bose can help me solve this problem, lest they lose yet another customer for life. 

Highlighted

Re: QC-30 Keep Shutting themselves off... now not working at all.

Hey everyone, 

I am so sorry that you are facing issues with your QC30's. 

Please reach out to us using the link mentioned by @Tegan_M and we would love to see what we can do for you!

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Bose Quiet Control 30 won't turn on

My less than a year old Bose quiet control 30 earphones suddenly turned off in mid use. The battery was atleast 50% at the time. Now it won't turn on and the Bluetooth light is completely gone. On trying to charge, it shows non blinking red light for a minute before all the lights are off and it's not responding to anything. I've been very careful with the product considering how expensive it is, and yet this happened. How can I fix it?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 17, 2020

QC 30 not Charging any more

The red light stays on and not charging. I did everything the support website suggested and it still doesn't work. Is this serviceable? If yes, how do I get it repaired?

I am in Toronto, Canada area. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2020

QC30 Red Light and can't charge

ive had a bose QC30 as a replacement for my old one this year. unfortunately this one broke too!. 

I've tried updating it with: 

1- different computers

2-different Usb wires. 

but till the same thing happens. everytime i conned the wire it flashes orange 4 times and then turns solid red for 10seconds. non of the buttons are responding i don't know why even when i try to turn it on there is no light. i bought it in California but ive travelled recently and im located in a country with no official bose stores ( Kuwait). what can i do i don't want my warranty to end and i can't even go back to cali to fix it?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 28, 2020

Same exact problem here 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

QC30 Red Light and can't charge

Hello. I’ve searched this topic and can’t seem to get a resolution. I bought a pair of Bose Quiet Control 30 earphones in 2018. I’ve been using them daily and two days ago they just stopped charging. I’ve tried different outlets, different charging cables and nothing works. I just get a solid red light when I plug them in. Is there any hope for them? Thanks.