QC30 left ear not working big noise

SOLVED
Audible Advocate

QC30 left ear not working big noise

Hi team,

I think the QC30 left ear big noise caise is not only happend on my QC30. I have seen so many people complaining it on the community. This should be a hardware problem. Why Bose cannot give a solution or recall it?

I bought it in US but now am in China. The local support team wouldn't fix it free but ask for a very expensive repaire fee. And I'm not planning to sendding it back to US to repair because it cost more. 

Since Bose already knows this issue, I think my QC30 should be repaired free no matter where I am now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by Zack05

Accepted Solutions

Re: QC30 left ear not working big noise

Hi Zack,

Im deeply sorry about the lack of contact. I have private messaged you the steps we are taking to resolve your issue. We hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Hi Zack05,

Thank you for taking the time to write in!  I'm sorry to hear about the issues that have occurred, but I would like to help!

I'm going to private message you to gather a little more information.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

Hi Tony,

It has passed one and half months but nobody give me an answer. You just ask me to give you different kinds of information and I did like you said. Everytime you asked me to wait and promised me to give a solution, but I get no replies actually.

If you cannot do what you promised, next time please don't say that or just deny me. You wasted me 45 days! I shouldn't believe you.

So disappointed.

Hi Zack,

Im deeply sorry about the lack of contact. I have private messaged you the steps we are taking to resolve your issue. We hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Thanks for your help. The earphone issue is fixed.

Highlighted

Hi Zack05, 

We're glad to hear that we were able to assist you with this.

If you any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day.

Quiet Contributor

Hello,

I have the same proble : White noise in the left ear. I did not find any solution on this topic but it seems solved. 

Could you please share the solution with us?

Best regards.

Lionnel