Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Qc30 mute

Hi.

Do you know if its possible to mute one earbud if we just use one earbud to listen?
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Qc30 mute

Author Accepted Answer selected by petosagan78

Thanks for confirming this 😊

I have taken a look on the Samsung forums and came across this article - How to adjust Headphone Sound balance in Samsung Smartphones?

If this is not available to you on your Samsung Galaxy S9, for the most accurate information, I would suggest you reach out to Samsung. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hello Petosagan78, 

This is not something that you can do through the buds themselves. However, you may be able to do this through your device settings. If you let me know which phone you have, I would love to explore this for you! 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

hi, thanks for the reply.

I have the samsung galaxy S9.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by petosagan78

Thanks for confirming this 😊

I have taken a look on the Samsung forums and came across this article - How to adjust Headphone Sound balance in Samsung Smartphones?

If this is not available to you on your Samsung Galaxy S9, for the most accurate information, I would suggest you reach out to Samsung. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

thanks again, cause I received that from bose support : ''and mute the earbud not being used within the Bose Hear app.''

so i have the android app but there is nothing about that. ?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

but I think your link is pretty good. 😀

Highlighted

@petosagan78 thanks for getting back to us. The QC30 use the Bose Connect app, the Hearphones use Bose Hear app. 

You can find more details about the Bose Hear app in the manual here

Do let me know if you have any other questions.