Melchett01
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2021

Quiet Comfort Earbuds Battery Capacity / Lifespan

I'm looking to buy a new set of noise cancelling earbuds for use during my daily commute / gym sessions.  I understand how the earbuds work in terms of charging them from the charging case.  However, my question is what is the battery capacity / life of the earbuds and charging case? 

For example, my iPhone battery charges to 100% when new, yet over time it degrades so that after a few years even when it shows as fully charged it is only at 70-80% of the original battery capacity.  Eventually the battery holds so little charge that I can't get a full day's use out of it.

Is there an estimate for how long the batteries in the QC Earbud set up last for before becoming unable to hold sufficient charge for normal daily use?  And once at this stage is it possible to either replace the batteries or buy a new charging case?  I'm happy to pay a premium for premium tech, but I want to make sure it is futureproofed.

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Quiet Comfort Earbuds Battery Capacity / Lifespan

Hello Melchett01, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the communtiy.

It's exciting to hear you are looking to purchase the QuietComfort Earbuds. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds give you up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge. The included charging case offers up to an additional 2 charges (12 hours) of battery life. Also, did you know a quick 15 minute charge in the case provides up to 2 hours of audio. And if that wasn't enough, we also offer wireless charging when in the case. 

Whilst I do not have the specific details on the battery life, at Bose we build our headphones to last. We gaurentee this by backing all of our products with a limited warranty and always being here to help whether you are in or our of that warranty. Offering out of warranty service options too. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!