shantalh
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2021

Quiet Comfort Earbuds can't be detected

I walked out of range of my connected device and the ear phones got disconnected, which was expected. But, ever since the left ear phone has not been able to light up to the blue color after the white light. I've tried troubleshooting and charging the earphones and holding the bluetooth button for 30 seconds but nothing works. Is this a common problem that can be resolved with just filing for a replacement?

5 REPLIES 5
nabizaher
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

Re: Quiet Comfort Earbuds can't be detected

Hi

Same here ... left ear piece wouldn't work again anymore... no blue light and cannot be detected although i see the white light white it is in the case which means it it charged, shows shaded on the app while the right piece is working normally

Hope there is a solution for this, i trust bose and this is not my first or second or even third time i buy bose products.

Nizar

Hector_B

Hello Shantalh and nabizaher, 

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to read that you are both experiencing detection/power issues and I would love to assist with this. 

These steps we have listed here and here should get your earbuds working again as they should be!

In the unlikely event that the issue persists after these steps, please reach out to us via the Contact Us page on your regional Bose website here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
nabizaher
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

Hi Again and thank you so much for your reply.

For my case, i already tried all the steps of trying to reset and update and delete from list of phone bluetooth and wiping bluetooth list from the earbuds.. nothing worked...i even tried to go to the bose agent and he said they dont service for bose products .. even if it is under warranty which is in my case as the product was bought 3 months ago.

I really dunno what to say about this but i feel it is a big shame that an agent doesnt do service for the products they sell, i mean it is BOSE .. i didnt buy any unknown product to have this type of answer.

This is why i was seeking help online.... IMAGINE !!!

Hector_B

Thanks for updating us on this Nabizaher, 

We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. This will be correct as no Bose support team repairs/services headsets due to hygiene and design reasons. 

I'd recommend reaching back out to support in your region to explore replacement options that are available to you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
nabizaher
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

Thanks for the reply,

The thing is the support in my region is not accepting to welcome any service or repair request, they are claiming that they don't have service center for any bose products although they are the authorized reseller.

Simply if anyone buys a bose products and has any problem they won't fix it.  They just want to sell and gain money only..  they are not abiding by the agreement with the mother company which i am sure obliges them to service bose products.

Any other suggestions please?... any help i can get from bose US as a reputed company !!!

Nizar