Highlighted
Hipolito
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 20, 2019

Quiet Control 30 earphones

There seems to be problem with my Quiet control 30 . The red light glows even after the earphones are switched off. This was not the case before although the earphones are working fine at the moment i'm sure it needs to be fixed asap before it gets worse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Quiet Control 30 earphones

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Hipolito,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, I would love to do what we can to get this resolved for you!

A solid red light would indicate that there is a charging error with your headphones and you should contact your regions support team to get this resolved. An agent there will be more than happy to get this issue fixed for you. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

However before doing this, I would recommend just testing a product reboot to see if this resolved the irregular LED activity. To do so please follow the below instruction;

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

Please let us know how you get on!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Quiet Control 30 earphones

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Hipolito,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, I would love to do what we can to get this resolved for you!

A solid red light would indicate that there is a charging error with your headphones and you should contact your regions support team to get this resolved. An agent there will be more than happy to get this issue fixed for you. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

However before doing this, I would recommend just testing a product reboot to see if this resolved the irregular LED activity. To do so please follow the below instruction;

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

Please let us know how you get on!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post