Abhiqwerty
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

Quiet comfort earbuds not working at all

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

quiet comfort earbuds

Country

United Kingdom

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

iPhone se ios14.3

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I bought my earbuds a month ago, and now they’re not working at all. The case is working just and charging properly; however there is no light on my earbuds. I’ve tried resetting them multiple times and it is still it working. They weren’t exposed to any kind of extreme environments or water, oil etc. What do I do?

What environment do you experience the issue in?

(noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

In every kind of environments 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Yes it used to work just fine for a month. For the past 2 days it hasn’t been working properly.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I tried to reset it. I also called the Bose support number, it they didn’t respond 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Quiet comfort earbuds not working at all

Author Accepted Answer selected by Abhiqwerty

Hello Abhiqwerty,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to get a response from your headphones. 

Does there appear to be any damage to the connections of the charging case and earbuds?

I would also check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done directly from your computer. You can find instruction on how to do this here.

Let us know if you see any improvements. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Abhiqwerty

Hello Abhiqwerty,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to get a response from your headphones. 

Does there appear to be any damage to the connections of the charging case and earbuds?

I would also check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done directly from your computer. You can find instruction on how to do this here.

Let us know if you see any improvements. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Abhiqwerty
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

There are no signs of damage on the charging case or on the earbuds. What are my options now?

Abhiqwerty
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

I wrongly clicked on the solved option, but my issue hasn’t been resolved yet. Please advise me how to proceed.

Tegan_M

Thanks for confirming this.

Were you able to perform a firmware update?

If this persists, please reach out to your local support team. Support in the UK can be found here, alternatively you can also send us a direct message on Twitter - Bose Service or Facebook.