Blue sky-V
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

Quiet comfort earbuds

Hi guys,

Awesome update the volume on the earbuds, that was an absolute need in order to get to perfection, but now the Earbuds are not syncing with the soundbar 500, it used to sync smoothly with it, today it did not.

How can I solve this?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
Hector_B

Re: Quiet comfort earbuds

Hey Blue Sky-V, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to the Community today! It's great to hear that you love the new update.

Sorry to hear that you are now having connection issues with your earbuds and the Soundbar 500. Can you please let us know if you have performed any troubleshooting so far? 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Blue sky-V
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

Hello,

thanks for replying back.

I tried but nothing seems to work, I can’t see it on my pairing list when trying to pair to the soundbar 500.

Any suggestions?

Thaks

Hector_B

Thanks for updating us on this! 

Can you please let me know what steps you have performed so far? This will ensure that I don't get you to repeat anything.

Have you ensured that the Soundbar is also running the latest firmware version? You can update the Soundbar via these steps here

I look forward to hearing back from you with further information! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Blue sky-V
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

Thanks for your reply.

I cleared the pairing list for both the earbuds and soundbar 500 with no luck of finding it when pairing via simplesync.

The soundbar has the latest firmware, and I also checked via the link you forwarded, thanks for that.

However I was able to pair the earbuds to my TV using the TV bluetooth which happened very fast, too bad we are not able to pair it using the Bose music app, before the latest update I was able to pair it with the music app.

I hope this will be fixed soon, because I enjoy using the app, and would be cool if its paired specially if also we can control the group volume using the app, that will be awesome!!

If there is something I can try to make it work, please advise me!

Thank you!

Sam_F

Blue sky-V,

To confirm, are you having issues connecting your QC Earbuds to the Bose Music app? If so, I'd recommend trying a product reset, and then attempting set up using a different device running the Bose Music app. The QC Earbuds are not yet available to be used in SimpleSync, are you certain this was how you were using these with the SB500 in the past?

In regard to SimpleSync group volume control, I will pass this feedback on to the appropriate team so we can keep a note of what features our userbase is most excited to have implemented!

Blue sky-V
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

Sam-F

Yes, I am certain, it stopped syncing only recently or when I got the replacement product, or maybe the latest firmware caused that to happen.. but I used to connect it seamlessly with the SB500, if also you can pass this feedback to the team would be great to fix this issue in an upcoming firmware or update.

I also have a question, yesterday the earbuds blinked white and red for a little while but after I disconnected it and put them in the case, it stopped when I restarted it, should I be worried about this?

Thank you!

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi Blue sky-v,

That is strange as the QC earbuds are not supported by Simplesync so should not have been connecting previously. But we have passed your feedback along for you!

If your earbuds are working correctly after you disconnected them and put them back in the case, I wouldn't worry about this. However, if you notice the red and white blinking light again, then let us know, and then we can look into it further with you!