Jimcally
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 10, 2019

Quiet sound on Samsung Watch

Hi,

Love the sound quality on my spundsport ear buds when connected to my Samsung Galaxy S10+ however when I connect to my galaxy watch the sound is very quiet. I have tried disconnecting, clearing Bluetooth history and changing volume on both the watch and buds but no luck. Please can you suggest something to help me.

Jimmy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Quiet sound on Samsung Watch

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jimcally

Hi there @Jimcally and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your SoundSport headphones and would be happy to help.

I would first suggest that you adjust the settings for the headset within the watch's Bluetooth settings so that the watch recognises the headphones as a media device rather than a headset. This will change the audio format, and should improve your audio quality.

Once you have changed this, please give this another listen! If this is still very quiet, please get back to me to let me know which of our SoundSport products you're using, and what model of watch is being used.

I look forward to hearing an update from you!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jimcally

Hi there @Jimcally and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your SoundSport headphones and would be happy to help.

I would first suggest that you adjust the settings for the headset within the watch's Bluetooth settings so that the watch recognises the headphones as a media device rather than a headset. This will change the audio format, and should improve your audio quality.

Once you have changed this, please give this another listen! If this is still very quiet, please get back to me to let me know which of our SoundSport products you're using, and what model of watch is being used.

I look forward to hearing an update from you!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Jimcally
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 10, 2019

Sorted thank you very much.