yrainey24
Participant
Registered since

Feb 14, 2021

Charging case

I have the quiet comfort earbuds and the case will not charge! I’ve tried resetting them! I purchased them on Nov. 20,2020! 

Vicky_W

Re: Charging case

@yrainey24, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your QC buds case not charging. There are some great troubleshooting steps in this thread. Please can you give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
monica.wright
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2021

Re: QuietComfort Earbuds stop charging

Hi,

I am also having this issue. I've only had the earbuds for a day. I tried following the reset steps -- the earbuds blinked white a few times but now refuse to respond at all. I'm desperately trying to find noise-cancelling headphones that won't break within a week, but it's proving pretty impossible...

Sam_F

Hey Monica,

Thank you for taking the time to try the troubleshooting listed in this thread so far - sorry to hear things haven't improved. Next, I'd recommend that you try a firmware update, to see if the earbuds have a response.

If you still find no response from the earbuds, I'd recommend reaching out to Bose support to look into the available service options to resolve the issue you're having. Let me know how you get on!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
bradl1975
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2021

Bought my QC Earbuds about a month ago. Have loved them.

Today...the case no longer recognizes my right earbud in the case. I have tried resetting, connecting power, holding button. I've also tried a firmware upgrade via the bose updater application online. It also says that I'm "missing" an earbud in the case. 

The earbud is securely in the case. You can feel the magnet grab the bud when placed inside of the case.

I have never had any issues with these charging or connecting until today. In fact, I was using listening to an audio book on them when they suddenly disconnected from my iphone. I went to put them back in the case to re-pair them to my phone and my phone couldn't find them. That's when I began the process of resetting and updating firmware.

I can't update firmware because the case thinks i'm missing my right earbud.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Liam_G

Hello Bradl1975, thanks for reaching out! 

Have you checked the earbuds and charging case for any signs of damage? Check the connectors specifically for any scratches or signs of damage. 

I would also recommend that you give them a clean if you haven't done so already just in case there is a small amount of dust/debris blocking the connection. 

Let me know how you get on!