Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

QuietComfort Earbuds

Before I buy these can someone tell me how you control the volume? I didn't even see this information in the manual download.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: QuietComfort Earbuds

Hi Tx91791,

Thanks for reaching out!

To control the volume on your QuietComfort Earbuds, this will be from the connected device or via the Bose Music app. 

If you have any further questions, do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

UGH, this is a deal breaker.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

Yeah, same hear. Definitely not into pulling out (or finding) my phone everytime to adjust volume while I'm wearing headphones or earbuds. Would've thought I wouldn't have to for $279 with touch controls in the year 2020! Strange.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

that's kinda sad

i was so excited with this buds

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

QC Earbuds user manual, page 24:

Swipe up on right earbud to increase volume.

Swipe down on right earbud to decrease volume.

Same as the Sport Earbuds

Highlighted

Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed the buds do not come with volume control on them!

@Grimley141, What you are referring to is from an early version of the owner's guide that was posted in error. Neither QuietComfort Earbuds nor Sport Earbuds offer volume control on the buds themselves.

It is, a feature that we're exploring, but it's still in research. We do not know at this time if it will be integrated. As you are all very interested in seeing this feature make it to the buds, I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our development team!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

That’s disappointing. Certainly should be included. Won’t stop me from buying them, but still, that seems like a standard control.