Re: QuietComfort earbuds don’t disconnect when returned to case

Thank you all for posting and updating us on this. 

If the reset step that @Digitalcrack2 has suggested didn't resolve your issue, I would recommend trying to disable in-ear detection and then attempting to power off the headset again. 

To do this please open the Bose Music app > Select the earbuds > Settings > In-ear detection > off. 

We look forward to hearing back from you all with the result of this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Same here

earbuds in case and case closed overnight, every morning they are flat.  Not disconnecting from OnePlus 7T when in case

Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 3, 2018

Hello, I follow @Digitalcrack2 @ and it worked almost for me

But I didn't need to disconnect from the phone. when I retire the earbuds from my ears and put back to the case hold the button of the case (the bluetooth one) and after few seconds this disconnected themselves from my phone. since then no more problems switch between iPad, iPhone, iMac, tantronics bluetooth transmitter.

Thanks @Digitalcrack2 @!!

Participant
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

Thank you!

This appears to have fixed the problem for me too.

Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2020

Same here, Had to turn off Bluetooth each time I had used them. 

The solution

I did not have connect to power nor charging, holding down center button for 25sec until solid blue, , then place in ears, automatically connected to my phone again, as it did before, then replaced them in the case and they disconnected. 

Hope it stays this way.