cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mystina14501
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2021

QuietControl 30 doesn't turn on nor would it connect to a computer to update software

My QuietControl 30 doesn't turn on any more nor would it connect to a computer to update software as it always said it was unplugged accidentally while I didn't touch it. Can you please replace it for me? I think it might be hardware problem. (Edited by moderator) 

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: QuietControl 30 doesn't turn on nor would it connect to a computer to update software

Hello mystina14501, 

Welcome to the Community! We appreciate you posting for the first time and would love to assist you further. 

We appreciate the steps that you have performed so far. Before we explore service options for your product let's look at these other steps here, as they will resolve this issue for you. 

Please do update us on the result of these steps above. We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mystina14501
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2021

Re: QuietControl 30 doesn't turn on nor would it connect to a computer to update software

I tried everything following the instructions you provided, still no luck. It doesn't charge, doesn't turn on, doesn't connect to any computer with any USB cable. I don't understand why it could just suddenly stop working like this. Can you repair or replace?

Jeff_G

Thanks for getting back in touch! 

If the problem persists, please get in touch with the local service team to discuss exchange via this link.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!