Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shifo
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

Quietcomfort skip forward/back together

So Bose made an update, now you can skip forward OR backward using the short cut function. 

My question and source of annoyance is why we can't have both? I don't understand how Bose engineers think! "Touch and hold" to skip.. why don't you make it single tab and double tab to skip forward and backward?! Is it too hard or Bose thinks that one option is enough.

This is very annoying.

2 REPLIES 2
maxstackoverflow
Participant
Registered since

Jul 5, 2021

Re: Quietcomfort skip forward/back together

I agree completely. I can't understand how the engineers can recognize the need for a skip forward and skip back option and not understand that both have to be available at the same time. Please if you cannot add more gestures, can we re bind the existing ones? I will never call for the voice assistant so I would change that binding.

GrumpyV
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2021

Re: Quietcomfort skip forward/back together

I agree too, it's a shame that this basic functionality is not present.
I don't understand why we can't swipe on the left earbud (to be able to backward / forward songs), since it is possible to do it on the right earbud.

Or at least being able to rebind the noise cancellation action, so I can set backward and forward at the same time.