Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Quietcontrol 30 issues

my qc30 is having any Audi, even the internal msg I cannot heard anymore. It looks like the noise cancelling stop working as well. Everything looks ok, it connects with the devices, the lights looks ok but not audio at all.

already reset and disconnected from the devices but the Audi it doesn’t come back. As I said even the ones re battery, etc.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Quietcontrol 30 issues

Hello Rcmattos, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are having issues with your QC30 headphones and I would love to assist you. Could you please try the following steps and let me know how you get on?

1. Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
  2.  Perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Admin 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Hello,

thanks for the feedback.

I did the procedure but still complete silent. It very strange because looks like everything is working, can connect to the devices as I see that I can adjust the volume through the device, but no any sound, even the noise cancelling doesn’t change when I change through the app.

Regards,

Renato

Highlighted

Hello Rcmattos, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Can you please confirm if the issue persists if you pair to an alternative device? 

Further to this, do you have any issues with the Active Noise Cancellation? 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Yes, is the same issue if I try with my iPad or IPhone. I realised that it was like this during the weekend when I tried for the first time to connect to my TV.

Re noise cancelling its also not working. When I go to the app and try to change the level of noise cancelling nothing happens. 

another point that might help are the prompts. Like the level of battery to which device is connected etc that normally happens when I press the button is also silent. 

Highlighted

Hi Rcmattos, 

thank you for coming back to us! 

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting has not resolved your issue. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

I'm sorry that we couldn't be of more assistance to you but I am confident the team should be able to help!

Have a great day! If you have any further issues, do not hesitate to reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O