Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless not charging

I followed the steps that you mentioned and it worked. The only issue now is that whenever the charging case is not plugged in to any USB cable the case wont charge the earbuds even if the charging case has a lot of remaining juice. I think it only happened after upgrading the SW to 2.6.0. Do you have any fix for this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless not charging

Hey Mr_Stats, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with the charging case for your headphones and would love to assist you further. 

Can you please try to charge the charging case again via a different USB port or power outlet to see if you still have this same issue. Please also ensure that the headphones are correctly connected and the case is shut when charging the headphones. 

If the case still does not correctly charge the headphones then there may be an issue with the case, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!