AGeorge123
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2021

Re: Introducing Bose Sport Open Earbuds!

Hello All, 

I just received my open ear head phones and for the most part really like them , great sound (WITH MUSIC), decent fit and fairly comfortable.  But the show stopper for me right now is I cant change (raise) the volume for phone calls.  The music sounds great, nice and loud but the phone calls are very very quite...low volume, How do I increase the volume for the phone calls.  Trying to increase the volume using the phone or the bose music app does nothing for the call volume.  If anyone knows anything that can help me please share....Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Hello AGeorge123, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issue controlling the volume of your earbuds whilst on a call. Can I please confirm if this is a normal or VOIP call e.g. Skype? Also, does this happen on all devices or just a specific one? If a specific device, what device is this? Also, how are you trying to control the volume, is it within the Bose Music app or using the device controls?

I look forward to your reply.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
CooloutAC
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2021

you find them comfortable?