Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_v
Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2017

Red light on one of the headphones bose soundsport and no audio

I have SoundSport Free for some time now. I haven't been using it for a while.

latley I try to connect it and one side got connected while the other one didn't and a red light was on.

I try to connect it to two different phones with the same outcome.

Bose product name SoundSport Free

Country Israel

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on iphone 7+ and iphone 12 pro max

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I try to connect it and one side got connected while the other one didn't and a red light was on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Red light on one of the headphones bose soundsport and no audio

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hey M_V, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you have had this LED issue with your SoundSport Free's.

I'd recommend attempting these steps here to resolve this red LED issue that you are having. Should the issue still persist after these steps, I would recommend contacting Bose Israel via this link here to explore service options. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Red light on one of the headphones bose soundsport and no audio

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hey M_V, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you have had this LED issue with your SoundSport Free's.

I'd recommend attempting these steps here to resolve this red LED issue that you are having. Should the issue still persist after these steps, I would recommend contacting Bose Israel via this link here to explore service options. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post