Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Refund for Bose sleep buds

I sent my sleep buds back to Bose at the end of December 2019. I haven’t received a refund check or any email correspondence. When can I expect the check to be sent?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Re: Refund for Bose sleep buds

Who can I talk to or contact about this ?

Highlighted

Hello Akuma758, 

Welcome to the community! We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience and would love to advise you further on this. 

I'm not able to provide you with the exact time it will take for a refund as this is different for each region, I would recommend reaching out to support in your country via clicking this link, then please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help with this. 

Please do attempt all of the different contact methods listed on the site.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

Has anyone received a refund? I’m in the USA, returned in December, had a text conversation with a rep 2 weeks ago and was told I should’ve received a check and a second would be sent... still nothing so I’ll contact again this coming week.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

I just received my check on Friday. The date of the check was 2/13/20. I was going to reach out to them this coming week but the check just came so no need to anymore. Sorry I don’t have any other tips or advice for anyone but at least I am proof that a check did indeed arrive. Good luck.