Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

Repair left earbud by yourself (soundsport Free)

I News to repair it by myself. It fell down and stopped working. No way to spend more money in a 200€ headphones repairing them so I want to do it by myself. Any guide or link?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Repair left earbud by yourself (soundsport Free)

Hello Stangenschneidermann,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your SoundSport Free Headphones. I cannot assist you with repairing your headphones however I would like to offer some troubleshooting towards this issue you're facing. 

What are you experiencing with your earbud since dropping this? Does there appear to be any power received in the earbud? 

Are any of the LEDs illuminating?

I look forward to hearing from you, we would love to do what we can to assist with this. 

Many thanks,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

Thank You for your reply. 

there are no light, no sound, no reactions. Nothing

seems that the battery contact is lost. When I place the bud un the case, the light OF THE CASE is fixed white (totally charged)

Highlighted

Hi Stangenschneidermann, 

Thank you for getting back to us regarding this, I am very sorry to hear this. 

I would recommend that you reach out to your regions Bose technical support team regarding this. I apologise that I can not offer any suggestions into repairing your headphone, but our service team will be more than happy to do what they can to assist. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information. 

I apologise that we could not do more for you. I hope that other community users could provide some further assistance also. 

Many thanks,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.