Highlighted
Eyxs
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

Returning SoundSport Free to wait for Earbud 700

I just bought the Bose SoundSport Free. I want to use them for excise sessions. I am happy with that sound quality. But no ANC? 

Sigh... Bad timing that ipod pro is ahead of the game. Although I haven't tried the iPod pro yet. 

I just learn about the earbud 700 after getting the SoundSport. I guess I will return them and wait. Hopefully the wait won't be too long. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Returning SoundSport Free to wait for Earbud 700

Hello Eyxs,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

The SoundSport Free wireless headphones do not feature Active Noise Cancellation. They only feature Noise-masking through the use of the StayHear+ tips.

We do not have any further information regarding the release dates for the Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700, but we will be sure to update the Bose Community when we do. 

If you are interested in some in-ear noise-cancelling headphones, then I would recommend our QuietControl 30 wireless headphones. However, I would not recommend using this during exercise.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Eyxs
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

Re: Returning SoundSport Free to wait for Earbud 700

Thank you for your reply. I still think Bose has the best Sound quality. I am reluctant to buy the airpod pro

Honestly, it is a bit disappointing that Apple had ANC in airpod pro before Bose can achieve it. And the SoundSport is too years old already. So I just like the sound sports I just bought. It felt like I have bought an antique. 

I will just use QC 35 for exercise for now.

Bose, please release the earbud 700 soon! Hopefully the wait won't be long. 

Thanks.