Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Right Bose Soundsport free not charging if the case is not connected to the energy

I have been using my Soundsport Free headphone for 1 year now, and since last month I have noticed that the right side is not charging when added into the case. It's only charging when the case is connected to the energy. 

I have already followed all the instructions that I found in another topics from this community, cleaned the connections (case and headphone) and also updated the software, but nothing it's seems to solve the problem. 

Someone could help me please?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Right Bose Soundsport free not charging if the case is not connected to the energy

Hello lrike3, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that your SoundSport Free's do not appear to be charging unless connected to a power outlet. 

We appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot this, these were great steps to perform. 

It would appear that you have tried all the troubleshooting which we would commonly suggest. If you reach out to your local support team an agent here will be able to assist you further. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.