Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

Right Earbud does not fit - Cannot return - Bose QuietComfort Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds

what are my options if the right earbud does not fit regardless of which of the three tips are used ?  I cannot return to store due to 'hygiene' reasons. The left one fits fine.

They appear to sound great but nothing I do keeps the right one securely in place so a total waste of money.

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Re: Right Earbud does not fit - Cannot return - Bose QuietComfort Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds

Hi, 

I bought mine through Amazon and returned them after a few days. Bose state they are designed to stay in your ears but the material the tips are made out of have such a low coefficient of fiction, they just keep sliding out. Apparently the previous buds were much better in this respect.

I am extremely disappointed. I would return them for the same reason. 

Highlighted

Re: Right Earbud does not fit - Cannot return - Bose QuietComfort Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds

Hey guys, thanks for posting!

I am sorry that the fit of your QuietComfort Earbuds has not best suited you. We'd love to invite you to complete our survey regarding the comfort and stability of our new earbuds here - Comfort and stability - QuietComfort Earbuds. You'll also see a video on how to ensure you have the proper fit. Another thing to remember, your left and right ear are most likely different. You can mix and match which size you have in each ear for the best fit. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

Bose, you keep saying the same thing. Don't give me a reply stating try all three earbuds, that's obviously what people do. Answer the question:

what are my options if the right earbud does not fit regardless of which of the three tips are used ? I cannot return to store due to 'hygiene' reasons. The left one fits fine.

So again, if the product is not fit for purpose in my individual case how do i get a refund? This won't go away.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2020

You just talk to Boss community.I think they will allow you return it