Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

Right ear has low volume compared to the left one. Can I adjust them separately ? (Soundsport)

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Right ear has low volume compared to the left one. Can I adjust them separately ? (Soundsport)

Hello mtekus, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with low volume in one ear. Your media device will more than likely have audio panning options built-in. Can you please confirm which device the headphones are being used with? 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

Re: Right ear has low volume compared to the left one. Can I adjust them separately ? (Soundsport)

Thanks for the reply, I did try the headphones on two different devices, my iPhone 7 and a Nexus 7 tablet, both do the same thing,   With the volume high it is very low (can hardly hear on the right) and loud in the left.  

Highlighted

Hello on mtekus, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

On an iPhone, you can adjust panning by going to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance slider.

On an Android device, this will vary but can generally be found in Settings > Devices > Accessibility > Sound Balance.

I hope this helps. Let me know how you get on!

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

My Bose Soundsports just starting doing the same thing.  It's highly annoying and I want them replaced.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

The headphone unit is still having issues after the software update.

The headphone unit is still having issues after the update, do you know the process to get them fixed?  Please let me know thanks.

Highlighted

Re: The headphone unit is still having issues after the software update.

Hello Blackey001 and mtekus, 

Thank you both for posting and reaching out to us about this. 

If you wish to submit a warranty claim for your headphones and you are located in the USA you can do this via our online service tool here. If you are not located in the USA then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

If you have any further questions about this process please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

This solved my same issue! Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

Re: The headphone unit is still having issues after the software update.

A warranty claim for my headphones have been created and the new ones are on the way, thanks again for the great service!