Re: Right ear stopped working QC25

Hi there,

Thanks for joining the conversation!  I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this issue and are disappointed,  

To see what your available options are I would recommend reaching out to customer support, you can use this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Support will be able to help you from there.

Take care and enjoy your weekend,

Shiloh - Community Support 

Eraserhead
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 2, 2018

Thank you for replying.

I read the thread you referred me to for the "specific Instructions" to resolve my issue.  I discovered that many more have complained about the same thing for years now, so it seems Bose has a well-recognized design flaw in their product. 

I followed links to other threads, but I found no specific answers. The only thing I found, that you might be referring to as "specific Instructions", is a link to a Bose Product Support web page.  Is this the "specific Instructions" you're referring to?

The page starts out with having the visitor select their country.  This will eventually lead me to a map and list of stores near me.

I already tried to visit my local Bose store and it's not open any more (this was written in my first comment).

Please be more specifically responsive.

To where should I send the headphones for repair?

Kaatje_m
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 25, 2018

I had the same issue with my headphones. I went directly to the Bose store and they told me it is a known issue and they normally give you a replacement. However this being an older model, they didn't had the headphones in store anymore and told me to call customer support.

They are sending me a new pair as we speak. I think it's just very helpful to call customer support instead.
h-f-veldkamp
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 13, 2018

Same problem here. Right side stopped working (after 3 years). Also the padding of the earphones is totally falling apart.. Very disappointing for headphones costing EUR 300.

Hi h.f.veldkamp,

Thanks for reaching out. That's unfortunate to hear.  I would definitely contact your local Bose support for assistance. Here is a link with contact information. Just select your region, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

manchicken
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 20, 2018

I can't see any of the links that you all are linking out to. It's kinda crappy, you all closed the Bose store nearest me.

Hi manchicken,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry you are having issues with your QC35. If you can't see the links I am posting to your local Bose support, just go to Bose.com> Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Contact Us". Your local Bose support will be able to assist you with your issue.

Regards,

Tony G

ciret
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 4, 2018

I have similar issue, left side suddenly quit working. It's not the cord, because you can hear the noise cancelling kick in on the right side, but nothing on the left.

The link to  QC25 Right Ear stopped working doesn't work for me. Says "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you,

==>Eric

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi ciret,

Thanks for posting. The best thing would be for you to contact your local Bose support team for help. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, kindly scroll down to " Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony G

FuriousCustomer
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 5, 2018

My QC25 headphones stopped working after just over 2 years of light use (I was extremely careful with them and kept them in their case at all times when not in use). Bose are refusing to replace them, and are wanting to charge $200 to repair them. I am absolute sickened by this company. This is the first time that dealing with a company has made me feel physically sick with disgust. I will absolutely never use Bose products again, and will tell absolutely everyone I know that they ship products with known manufacturing defects and refuse to replace them. Absolutely abhorrent, disgusting behaviour from a company I thought was reliable.