Ramchandramadan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 17, 2019

Re: Right ear stopped working QC25

I get the message access denied when i click on the link..
hertz777
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 7, 2019

That’s because there is NO solution.

Your on your own.
willga
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 18, 2019

Plus 1

Hi all,

Thanks for posting. The best thing to do if you are experiencing this issue is to contact your local support team for assistance using the link provided by @Greg_B. They would be the best ones to assist you.

Regards,

Tony G 

willga
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 18, 2019

@Tony_G wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for posting. The best thing to do if you are experiencing this issue is to contact your local support team for assistance using the link provided by @Greg_B. They would be the best ones to assist you.

Regards,

Tony G 

Thank you Tony.

Unfortunately, I did try telephoning UK support as suggested and they were singularly unhelpful.

No repair service, as established elsewhere on this thread, but an offer of a like-for-like replacement for £135 which is more or less what a brand new pair costs on Amazon (£139.95), only the replacement has a 1-year only warranty as opposed to the usual Bose 2 years: nice to see a manufacturer standing by their product!

So, an offer to replace a flawed, faulty product with the same flawed product for the cost of a brand new set of headphones. I asked the call-centre worker whether she could be perhaps a bit more generous with 'discounting' a replacement or even offering a discount on a pair of QC35's, but her supervisor wouldn't budge.

I'm sorry, but that's the last ever Bose for me - I'm off to pick up a pair of Bowers & Wilkins tomorrow. I let the call-centre worker know my feelings about the brand as if she cared, but I asked her to pass on my sentiments to her supervisor.

jackietreehorn
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 20, 2019

I too have this issue. The first one was replaced by Bose Netherlands, but the second one also started showing the same defect after 2 years. Bose NL states that they won't do anything because the warranty is over. I have expected much more from a brand that costs that much. Next time will buy another brand, as the competitors seem to be improved and they provide better service.

cwboustred
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 21, 2019

I have the same issue but can't seem to access the link provided to rectify the issue. I keep getting "Access Denied". 

Please assist.

ClaudioCoimbra
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 10, 2018

Coincidence or not, my access was denaid too.
hertz777
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 7, 2019

This problems seems to be HUGE.

And Bose don’t seem to give a dam about their loyal customers. For such a big company this is absolutely disgusting.

I have never received such bad customer care for any product I have ever bought. Period.

I am truely shocked.
Highlighted

Hello cwboustred! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

Contact information can be found here. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "Contact Us". 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support