Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Right earbud not working.

My right bud does not work. Shows charging while in case, but no sound, no  Bluetooth light, no pairing, no connection.

These are brand new, received yesterday.  Fully charged.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Right earbud not working.

Hello Japit1, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that your brand new headphones no longer are showing signs of power. 

Can you confirm for me if you are referring to the SoundSport Free headphones? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Yes, that are Soundsport Free headphones (wireless earbuds).

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming that 😊

Do you get any LED response on either of the headphones?

Have you tried using an alternate charging cable to the charging case to see whether this may be causing you issues?

I would also check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Do let us know how you get on.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

The left bud constantly blinks a white light.  No light from the right.

Tried new cable, no result.

cannot get any firm wear updates because the buds do not connect to anything.

Thanks for coming back to us @Japit1

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps have not been successful for you.

I would recommend that you get in contact with our team as we have tried all the troubleshooting steps we would normally recommend. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE selecting your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to help!

If there is anything else we can do, let us know!