bgelinne
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Right headphone will not turn on

The right headphone of my bose soundsport ear buds will not turn on at all. Before that I was having issues with it working at all even when it had power. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Right headphone will not turn on

Hi,

Thank you for posting and joining our community.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have had using your headphones and would be happy to help you get them back up and running.

I'd like to gather a bit more information on the situation, so I can help troubleshoot this as effectively as possible.

When you try and turn on the right headphone, do you get any LED response on the earbud? If so, what does it show? Also, what do the charging case LEDs show when you have both buds connected to it?

What I would recommend you do to start with, is a reset of your headphones. To do this what you would need to do is:

• Place your earbuds in the charging case.
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds.
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute.
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
bgelinne
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Re: Right headphone will not turn on

All 5 LED lights are lit on the case. The LED light is not lit next to the right headphone, it is next to the left. I will try to restart them.