Highlighted
tecnokeith
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

Rip-off soundsport

I purchaced soundsport 2years ago thinking BOSE is a great name and should last years....BUT NO!

The battery issue, shame on you Bose, hundreds of people with the battery life dropping and no solution and still selling them for 200$. It started a year in a half ago with the battery life dropping fast, plug it in and 100% in minutes. Then to only drop again. I have contaced bose with the solution to update and I did, no help.I have put up with it so far but now i have Amazon paperwhite and I want blutooth headphones that last more than 1.5hrs. I will never buy BOSE again. My wife wanted the noise reduction headphones,,,Ya not going to happen we bought another product. 

Unhappy customer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rip-off soundsport

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Tecnokeith, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your SoundSport earphones. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you!

If it has been some time since you contacted us, I would recommend trying the update again just to make sure you are currently running the latest Firmware.  

If this does not resolve your issue, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, Select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rip-off soundsport

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Tecnokeith, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your SoundSport earphones. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you!

If it has been some time since you contacted us, I would recommend trying the update again just to make sure you are currently running the latest Firmware.  

If this does not resolve your issue, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, Select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

View solution in original post