garden54
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

SERIES 2 HEADSET

what is the difference between a left and right ear SERIES 2 HEADSET ?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: SERIES 2 HEADSET

Hi garden54,

Welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'd love to help answer your question. Could you please confirm which headsets you are referring to?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
garden54
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

SERIES 2 HEADSET

they are Bose Bluetooth headset Series 2
bose ss.jpg

Highlighted

Re: SERIES 2 HEADSET

Hello garden54,

Thanks for confirming. There is no difference between the functionality of the headsets, they're just designed specifically for comfort on your preferred side (left/right)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
garden54
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

SERIES 2 HEADSET PAIRING

I have BOSE Bluetooth Headset Series 2 and it is fully charged.

When using to pair with my Iphone 7, it often does not "pair" with it. 
Both lights continue to "blink" even when the headset is off and literally sitting next to the Iphone. Then the green light will go off and the blue light will continue to blink.

The Iphone Bluetooth setting is "on". 
What am I doing wrong?

bose.jpg
Highlighted

Re: SERIES 2 HEADSET PAIRING

Thanks for confirming this @garden54

The Green LED while in use means that the headset has 1 to 4 hours of talk/streaming time remaining. 

The Blinking Blue LED can mean two things depending on the speed of the flash. If it is flashing slowly the headset is discoverable for pairing. It will remain in this state for up to 5 minutes or until it begins connecting to a device. 

If the LED is blinking fast the headset is attempting to connect to a mobile phone or is receiving a call. I would recommend checking out page 13 of the owner's manual here, to ensure that you are correctly paired to the device. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this.