SOUND SPORTS FREE WIRELESS

Country

BRAZIL

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Got very disappointed with my SoundSport Free headphones. I bought it on 5/14/19 in Miami. My name´s Bruno and I live in Sao Paulo - Brazil . The headphone doesnt charge anymore. I sent it to the Brazilian support and they say that I would have to buy another one, cause mine is damaged. After 1,5 year your product doesnt work anymore. I take care a lot of it . I saw on Internet that many people got the same problem. Please advice. Doesnt seem fait to me that after 1,5y I lost 200 USD. Tks . Bruno Russi

Where do you run into the issue?

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

YES, IT DIDN-T WORK OUT

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Re: SOUND SPORT WIRELESS HEADPHONE DOESN´T CHARGE

Hello Bruno, 

Thank you for posting. 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

In terms of troubleshooting, to get this issue resolved. Could you please try the following steps and let me know how you get on?

1. Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.

2. Perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jcrone58@gmail.com.
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2020

Re: SOUND SPORT WIRELESS HEADPHONE DOESN´T CHARGE

you are 100% correct.  this is my second pair because my first pair was deemed 'damaged' and this pair does not charge decently either.  about 1/2 the time.  this is absolutely the worst product I have ever purchased and with the reputation of Bose I am disappointed that they ignore having a problem- with their reputation if they can't get this right or make it right they ought to stop producing this product.  I would suggest to anyone that they buy another blue tooth earbud other than these.  You won't be happy and they won't make you happy.