Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 19, 2020

SOUNDSPORT® IN-EAR HEADPHONES –--> MIC NOT WORKING

The Mic on my Soundsport Wired Headphones no longer works.  I have tried on multiple devices with no success.  I am not using any converters or accessory plugs.  I am connecting directly to my phone and computer via the standard plug.   Is there a means to troubleshoot or return for replacement?  I have had them only since November and am surprised the mic would fail in less than 6 months.  Is this a known issue and what is the best course of action to get it working? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SOUNDSPORT® IN-EAR HEADPHONES –--> MIC NOT WORKING

Hi BruceLeerroy,

Thanks for joining the Bose Community! 

It's strange that your microphone has stopped working. Has it previously worked?

As you have tested them with multiple devices, I would advise looking into exchanging them for a new pair. If you only got them in November, this will be covered under warranty. We're not able to facilitate this through the Community platform and I would have to ask that you reach out to our local support team via the phone.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

If you have any questions, please do get back to me.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 19, 2020

Can you please provide the return address in the US and process / next steps for getting a replacement?  

Highlighted

Hi BruceLeerroy, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

If you are having some issues getting through to us you can click HERE, then select your region, and use the "Contact us" feature at the bottom of the page. As you're located within the USA, you may be able to use our online self-service website HERE, just have your serial number to hand.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.