SOundsport wireless headphones battery drain

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

SOundsport wireless headphones battery drain

Hi. The battery on my citron soundsport wireless earbuds goes from 100% to 20% in 45 mins. What can I do? They are less than a year old!
129 REPLIES
Audible Advocate

Soundsport Wireless Battery Problem?

Hi I have a three month old Soundsport Wireless, and it appears that even after a full nights charge, when i turn on the headphones they only have 90% left in the battery and it drains extremely fast. The power supply isn’t the issue as I’ve tried charging other devices with it and it charges fine!

Re: Soundsport Wireless Battery Problem?

Hi there, my friend!

Thank you for reaching out!  Based off of what you're describing I'm thinking that customer support is your best option, I'd suggest reaching out using this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us". Please come back and let me know if you need anything or if I can help in any way!

I hope that you have a great day and please take care,

Shiloh - Bose Support 

Quiet Contributor

I have exactly the same issue. 3-4 months old headset. 

In use with a Pixel XL (android 8.1)

Audible Advocate

Hi i tried following the link, but theres no help in terms of my issue. My earphones die within like 1 hour of usage. It really sucks. 

Hey there,

I've responded to your DM, keep an eye on your inbox!

Thank you kindly,

Shiloh 

Silent Starter

Hi, Shiloh, I'm having the same problem with my battery.  Purchased April 10, 2018 and 100% batter until last week when I noticed it's only charging up to 80%.  I tried the link you provided, but it doesn't help with the problem. If you could message me as to how to proceed I would appreciate it.  I love these things and use them constantly for work!

Thanks!

Antony

@BadKrma Hello, we have sent you a DM to see if we can provide further assistance. 

Thank you,

Mohsin

Re: SOundsport wireless headphones battery drain

Hi Emilkang,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about that. Let's get that working for you. The first thing I would recommend is to reset the headphones.

To Reset the SoundSport wireless,

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Please come back and update us when you can,

Tony - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Re: SOundsport wireless headphones battery drain

Hello. I followed your instructions. Now the headphones only charge up to 80% and drops to 20% within 40 mins. What can I do?