ABox
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

Sleepbuds not updating or functioning correctly

My sleep buds will not sync with the app or work at all!

It started a few weeks ago with the sounds intermittently turning off during the night or the alarms not turning off after I selected stop. Both seem to be fully charged, but occasionally when I check them the power status drops to 40-60%.  I have reset the base and updated the app, let the buds completely loose power then recharge -  but now they will not sync at all

Why?!  This is so frustrating because they really did increase my quality of sleep and of time I was asleep.

Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds not updating or functioning correctly

Author Accepted Answer selected by ABox

Hi Abox, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm so glad to hear that the Sleepbuds have increased your quality of Sleep!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues and I will do all I can to assist you! 

Firstly, I would recommend deleting the Application and then reinstalling it. Hopefully, this will resolve any issues you are experiencing with the App. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend updating the case. This can be done by clicking the LINK HERE on a PC or laptop and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by ABox

Hi Abox, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm so glad to hear that the Sleepbuds have increased your quality of Sleep!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues and I will do all I can to assist you! 

Firstly, I would recommend deleting the Application and then reinstalling it. Hopefully, this will resolve any issues you are experiencing with the App. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend updating the case. This can be done by clicking the LINK HERE on a PC or laptop and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
ABox
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

That worked!  Thank you!

Highlighted

Hi ABox,

Thank you for updating us!

I'm so glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and you are back to enjoying your Sleepbuds!

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

Kindest,

Jessie O

Highlighted
ABox
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

Hello,

The previous solution worked for a few days, now neither bud will charge past 58%. I check them throughout the day to be sure the connections are still good, but when I start the app they are less than 100%.

Amy updated ideas? This is getting frustrating!

Regards,

A. Boxleitner

Highlighted

Hello A, 

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I am very sorry to hear you are still having issues with your Noise Masking Sleepbuds. 

As I can see you have already attempted to update the buds, I would recommend performing a reset on the product.

If the issue still persists after this, please reach out to support in your country, who will be able to assist with service. 

I hope this helps, and if anyone else is having the same issue, please try the same steps and feel free to join in the discussion. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G