Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Soubdsport left ear does not work without the right one

My Soubdsport left ear does not work if the right one is in the case. Is this normal?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soubdsport left ear does not work without the right one

Hi Tthomas, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

In regards to your query, this is absolutely normal behavior. The right earbud is your main part which connects to your phone and then rebroadcasts the audio to your left earbud. The left earbud does not connect to your phone. 

I hope this makes sense. If you need any clarification, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Thank you. So does that mean when the right one dies that I won't be able to use the left one?

Highlighted

Hi tthomas, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today! 

This is correct as the left bud connects to the right bud which connects to your phone. This is why you can't just use the left bud and leave the right one in the case. 

I hope this clears this up for you and if you do have any other questions about your SoundSport Free's then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!